Re: sanity check: deriving from Gtk::Range

On Wed, 9 Jul 2008, Joaquim Schmidlap <schmidlap schmidlap org> wrote :
I need to create a Dial type widget, the standard speedometer sort of thing. I looked around for something open source that would work but came up dry, so I'm resigned to building my own.

There's one that used to be an example in the GTK documentation. It's plain C rather than C++, but I used it as the basis for my improved version - I just wrap it in a Gtk::Frame-derived class to give a nice interface.

If you want to look at my version, it's up on my web site (but not linked) in http://www.bdt-home.demon.co.uk/computer/gtk/gtkdial.zip
--
Rob Pearce                       http://www.bdt-home.demon.co.uk

The contents of this | Windows NT crashed.
message are purely   | I am the Blue Screen of Death.
my opinion. Don't    | No one hears your screams.
believe a word.      |