Re: Problems building 2.0 API; gtkmmproc error after update

On Wed, 2008-02-27 at 15:46 +0100, Toralf Lund wrote:

> That's not really the question here. We're talking about a special build
> system on MacOS X, which is supposed to support a "package" for the
> Gtkmm 2.0 API, only now this support is broken. There's still a question
> of whether anybody will actually use it, of course, but gtk and gtkmm
> 1.2 are also supported, if you know what I'm saying...

macports has gtk/x11 for OS X.

for gtk/quartz, i'd recommend building GTK from jhbuild. recent gtkmm
works fine with it. even an old version works fine here except for the
tooltip API change/deprecation.

you must be using a really old version of gtkmm, or have some other
problem.