Gtk::AboutDialog

Hello,

I added a Gtk::AboutDialog with glade to my project. Then I show it
with the code below:

void AppMenubar::onHelpInfoActivate ()
{
  Gtk::AboutDialog *aboutDialog = NULL;

  // Load the Glade file and reference its widgets:
  Glib::RefPtr<Gnome::Glade::Xml> xml_glade;
  try
  {
    xml_glade = createGlade ("AboutDialog");
  }
  catch (const Gnome::Glade::XmlError& ex)
  {
    std::cerr << ex.what() << std::endl;
    return;
  }
  // get the application window
  xml_glade->get_widget ("AboutDialog", aboutDialog);

  aboutDialog->show_all ();
}

The problem is that the AboutDialog doesn't close by pressing the close
button. What is the problem. I found no example code for the
AboutDialog.

Another problem is that my url is displayed blue, underlined and
clickable in glade, but as plain label while executing it.

Any ideas?

regards
Andreas