Re: Gtkmm Image Interface

Yes..I must create this interface for DICOM image..
I have used ITK to manipulate DICOM.
I have used C++ with itk..i must to use now gtkmm
Now I must create a grafich interface to visualize DICOM..zoom DICOM..scroll
a volume of Dicom..
create the object pen and rubber to write on image..ecc ecc
Thank you very much for the answear..
;)