Re: Gtk::AboutDialog

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 12:48 PM, Andreas Volz <lists brachttal net> wrote:
>  The problem is that the AboutDialog doesn't close by pressing the close
>  button. What is the problem. I found no example code for the
>  AboutDialog.

Don't you have to add a signal handler to make a button press do
anything? I don't use glade so I don't know what all it add, but I
didn't think it added any code. This is what I've often done in the
past:

button->signal_clicked().connect(sigc::mem_fun(*this, &Gtk::window::hide));

Put that in the constructor of your dialog, make sure you have
"button" defined, and you should be good to go. No gui code will do
anything without signal handlers.