Re: Two warnings when creating a TreeStore
- From: José Alburquerque <jaalburquerque cox net>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: gtkmm-list gnome org, paul linuxaudiosystems com
- Subject: Re: Two warnings when creating a TreeStore
- Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 18:04:28 -0400
Murray Cumming wrote:
One weird question on this: Can a pointer to a class be used in a
TreeModelColumn<..> of a TreeColumnRecord class (such as
TreeModelColumn<MyBaseClass*>)? I'm thinking of using a pointer to my
class instead of the class itself.
On Tue, 2007-09-11 at 17:17 -0400, Paul Davis wrote:
On Tue, 2007-09-11 at 17:03 -0400, Jos�lburquerque wrote:
Any ideas? Thanks so much.
What is an "Element" ? Gtkmm can't handle arbitary types as column
Actually, it can, I think.
] [Thread Prev