Re: ANNOUNCE: gtkmm-utils 0.1 RC1

Am Donnerstag, 12. Juli 2007 13:45:20 schrieb Marko Anastasov:

> I have decided to rely on C++0X features and not, for instance,
> implement yet-another-shared pointer. AFAIK, all major distros
> now come with gcc4, which you will need to build and use the library.

I don't think you're rely on C++0x, since gcc started to support some C++0x
features in their current development version (4.3)
;o)

I think you rely on the technical report 1 extensions inside namespace
std::tr1, which brings very useful thinks like a reference counting smart
pointer called  'shared_ptr'  and a zero overhead fixed sized array class
with an stl like interface called 'array'.

Regards, Maik