Setting the default page to a Notebook at application start time.

Dear all,

I'm interested to show several widgets (one at a time) at the same place on the screen. To do that, I've decided to use a Notebook container (each widget is set in a page) and setting 'set_show_tabs' to false. Also, I'm interested in show the same widget that the user was working when he closed the application.

I've create a demo program: inside a VBox container I've created a Notebook object, including others widgets. From the constructor of the VBox derived class, 3 pages are added to the notebook. After that, the function member 'set_active_page(1)' is called.

When the application starts, always, the page number 0 is shown to the user.

Is there any way to implement the described behavior? Doesn't Notebook till it has been drawn to the screen?

Thanks and Best Regards

Joaquim Duran