ANNOUNCE: gtkmm-utils 0.1 RC1

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the first release candidate of gtkmm-utils.

The purpose of gtkmm-utils is to build a common utility library
based on glibmm and gtkmm.

You can get it from:
http://marko.anastasov.name/gtkmm-utils-0.1.0-rc1.tar.gz

My plan was to make a release before GUADEC, and the project has not
yet been approved at Savannah, so that is why this is a RC and there
is no project infrastructure yet.

Most of the code included in the library has been written
by Dodji Seketeli for the Nemiver project.

I have decided to rely on C++0X features and not, for instance,
implement yet-another-shared pointer. AFAIK, all major distros
now come with gcc4, which you will need to build and use the library.

--
Marko
http://www.marko.anastasov.name/blog