Re: gtkmm and fortran

Murray Cumming wrote:
On Sat, 2007-01-20 at 09:10 +0100, eric jrdn2 wrote:
I did not understand your answer, Paul.
I think that lg2c has been replaced by lgfortran now that gfortran has replaced g77.

By the way, thank you, John, for your results on ubuntu. Now I know it works on gentoo and ubuntu. Why does this code give me a "internal error: printf is broken" on my debian computer !!?!! If I remove the Gtk::Main line of the c++ code, it works...

Maybe the GTK+ initialization is doing something with the locale, which
it needs to do. You should probably try a GTK+ test case, then take this
to the gfortran people. It's their error.

Thank you for the hint, Murray.

___________________________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son interface révolutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com