Re: gtkmm and fortran

Eric,

I should've read more carefully.

Try this example.  Basically, change -lgfortran to -lg2c

And I made it a SConstruct instead of a makefile. Because I hate make.
(Read: I couldn't figure out the make syntax, therefore I used what I
like better)

Cheers,
Paul

On 1/19/07, John Spray <jcspray icculus org> wrote:
On Fri, 2007-01-19 at 18:39 +0100, eric jrdn2 wrote:
> Hi all,
> I need to make a GUI to fortran subroutines (calculation purposes. Yes,
> fortran).
> The fact is that gfortran seem to have some problems with gtkmm. On my
> gentoo with gtkmm 2.8.3, it works fine. I tried it on debian testing and
> it gives a "printf is broken" if the line "Gtk::Main kit(argc, argv);"
> is in main(). I opened a bug on debian but does not know really if it is
> a gfortran bug.
>
> Does anyone knows what's wrong and am I the only one who gets this error?

The code you've attached compiles and runs fine on my Ubuntu 6.10
system.  This is with gtkmm 2.10.2-0ubuntu1 and gfortran 4.1.1-6ubuntu3.

John