gtkmm and fortran

Hi all,
I need to make a GUI to fortran subroutines (calculation purposes. Yes, fortran). The fact is that gfortran seem to have some problems with gtkmm. On my gentoo with gtkmm 2.8.3, it works fine. I tried it on debian testing and it gives a "printf is broken" if the line "Gtk::Main kit(argc, argv);" is in main(). I opened a bug on debian but does not know really if it is a gfortran bug.

Does anyone knows what's wrong and am I the only one who gets this error?

Eric

#include <gtkmm.h>

extern "C" {
void sub_();
}

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
	Gtk::Main kit(argc, argv);
//	Gtk::Window window;
//	Gtk::Main::run(window); //Shows the window and returns when it is closed.
	sub_();
	return 0;
}
	SUBROUTINE sub()
	implicit none
	double precision a,b,c
	a=100.1
	b=200.2
	c=(a+b)/2
	write(*,*) "value=",a,b,c
	END
all:
	gfortran sub.f -c
	g++ principal.cc -O2 *.o -lgfortran `pkg-config gtkmm-2.4 --libs --cflags` -o test

clean:
	rm -f *.o