Re: Adding custom GDK events
- From: Daniel Elstner <daniel kitta googlemail com>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: gtkmm-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Adding custom GDK events
- Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 18:06:28 +0100
Am Freitag, den 12.01.2007, 16:44 +0100 schrieb Murray Cumming:
> On Fri, 2007-01-12 at 16:40 +0100, Daniel Elstner wrote:
> > BTW that's also the reason I didn't inherit from sigc::trackable in
> > the
> > Dispatcher code and thread examples. I see that you changed that.
> I did? I doubt that I changed Dispatcher itself, but if I have changed
> the example then please do change it back with a comment saying why.
2005-04-27 Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
* glib/glibmm/dispatcher.cc: Inherit signal handler objects from
sigc::trackable. This is necessary with some libsigc++ patches,
though not currently necessary with regular libsigc++.
] [Thread Prev