Re: goocanvasmm status

On 2/24/07, Paul Davis <pjdavis engineering uiowa edu> wrote:
Hey,

I was the one that started that project.  I happened to have a bit of
misfortune and ended up starting it just before some major api changes
in goocanvas. Since then my priorities have changed a bit and I'm not
working on any projects that I would want to use goocanvasmm for.

If anyone wants to take over as the maintainer for it, let me know and
I'll be glad to transfer ownership or whatever is required.  I'd quite
like it in the future, but at the moment I just haven't got time to
work on it.

Paul Davis

I wonder if it would be easier to get people to help out if it was in
gnome subversion.  Of course maybe you don't have a gnome svn account
yet?

--
jonner