Re: ListStoreModel clear() seems to be corrupted nearby memory

On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 10:44 -0700, Josh Sinykin wrote:
> Ok, using the cast_dynamic I get the same behavior. The clear
> operation is clearing the static matrix array of std::string. Valgrind
> has not flagged anything when I execute this code. But I can see the
> results in DDD that this memory is being cleared on me.

I'm quite sure that this is an error in your code, so could you try to
create a simple-as-possible compilable test case that shows the problem?
I mean simple as possible.

And please use reply-to-all so that your reply goes to the list.

www.openismus.com