Re: ListStoreModel clear() seems to be corrupted nearby memory

I figured it out.

I think this might have been broken in previous gtkmm builds (2.10 and
lower), just recently moved to 2.12....

I have the combo box with the listStore connected to a function using
signal_changed().connect();

When I call clear() on the ListStore model reference, the
signal_changed function is being called which in my instance was
clearing the memory. This was unexpected and thus why I thought it
looked like memory corruption and why valgrind did not flag it.

is there a list of reasons why certain signals are called in relation
to model api calls?

Thanks again for all the help,

Josh Sinykin