Re: ListStoreModel clear() seems to be corrupted nearby memory

On Wed, 2007-12-19 at 10:07 -0700, Josh Sinykin wrote:
> I am experiencing a weird memory situation related to the clearing of
> a ListStore Model.

You are probably calling liststore.clear(), instead of
liststore->clear(), so you are clearing the RefPtr.

It's a common (and understandable) mistake. We have already deprecated
and replaced RefPtr::clear() but we can't remove it from the API.

www.openismus.com