Re: Fixing the Gst::Message classes

Murray Cumming wrote:
On Wed, 2007-12-12 at 10:35 -0500, José Alburquerque wrote:
Oops, my mistake.  I re-tested, modifying the ogg player version in
svn to use signals (attached as ogg-player-signal.cc) and it works.

Help me out. What has changed in this example? How are you using signals
in some new way?

I'm sorry, Murray. What's happening is that the old version uses message->get_type() to get the message type when it should be using message->get_message_type(). Sorry about that.

-Jose