Re: Drawing a simple box around a label?

The purpose of frame is draw a border to a set of widgets (draw a border
with a title to a set of a togglebuttons), rather than drawn a decorator
to a widget.

You can try to set the border of the container to 0 (catt to
set_border_width), but I don't think you will get any success.

Another alternative is place the label inside a button. The border of
the button could be changed using set_relief member function and to
avoid to someone to push the button, it could be disabled by calling to
set_sensitive(false).

Thanks and Best Regards,
Joaquim Duran

En/na Aaron Geier ha escrit: