Re: Drawing a simple box around a label?

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007, Aaron Geier <ageier catalystmicro com> wrote :

Is there a simple way to draw a box around a label?  I have a few labels
that I wish to draw a box/border around, and I am unable to find a
simple way to do this.  Thought I'd throw this question out there to see
if anyone had a trick up their sleeve.

Have you tried packing them inside a frame? You can set the frame's appearance to one of several styles.
--
Rob Pearce                       http://www.bdt-home.demon.co.uk

The contents of this | Windows NT crashed.
message are purely   | I am the Blue Screen of Death.
my opinion. Don't    | No one hears your screams.
believe a word.      |