Re: Embedding an movie viewer into a gtk window

Amadeus,

Basically, I'd suggest finding a good example on how to read frames
from your camera and then draw them into a Gtk::DrawingArea.

If you're using any of the standard interfaces for your camera (v4l,
libdc1394, etc) this should be fairly straightforward.

HTH,
Paul Davis