MVC Drawing

Hey,

A while back I saw a post about a newer MVC style drawing library.  Someone had actually used it to start a database visualization thing.  Thing is I can't for the life of me remember what it was called.  And everything on google is either comming up unrelated or pointing me at cairomm which isn't what I'm wanting.

Anyway, if anyone has any idea what I'm talking about, I'd be much appreciated if you could spark my memory.

Paul