Re: automatically scrolling

but in gtk there is a way to do it, i can fire a signal

g_signal_emit_by_name (range, "move-slider", textview_text_scroll_type);

On 6/21/06, Bob Caryl <bob fis-cal com> wrote:
Since gtkmm is merely a wrapper for underlying gtk functions and
classes, I recommend that you re-post this message on the gtk mailing list.

Bob Caryl

--
Thanks
Yogesh

Dont be intimidated by impossibillity.... be motivated by possibillity!