Re: automatically scrolling

Since gtkmm is merely a wrapper for underlying gtk functions and classes, I recommend that you re-post this message on the gtk mailing list.

Bob Caryl

Yogesh Arora wrote:
Hi

I have a TextView inside a scroll window.
I want to create an animation effect in which TextView scrolls automatically

I know there is set_value function in Range class. But for calling
that function i will always have to calculate the value.

There should be some funtion such as step_increment page_increment can called
for step or page_increment

begin:vcard
fn:Robert Caryl
n:Caryl;Robert
org:Fiscal Systems, Inc.
adr:;;102 Commerce Circle;Madison;AL;35758;USA
email;internet:bob fis-cal com
title:Senior Software Design Engineer
tel;work:356-772-8920 X108
x-mozilla-html:TRUE