Re: printing

Murray Cumming wrote:

On Thu, 2006-02-16 at 12:03 -0600, Bob Caryl wrote:
I was talking about my own test case wherein I opened the dialog in order to use the resulting configuration in creationn of the print job in the first place. It was there that I was checking the return value of the run method. In the example code that accompanied libgnomeprintuimm, the return value of the run method was ignored.

Yet, if you don't ignore it, as you now see in cvs, you see that it is
not always the same. Maybe there's a problem with your test.

Evidently I am not making myself clear: In my test case, I checked the return value I got from the run method of the print dialog. In every case, it returned the __same__ value regardless of which of the three buttons had been pressed to terminate the dialog.
Bob
begin:vcard
fn:Robert Caryl
n:Caryl;Robert
org:Fiscal Systems, Inc.
adr:;;102 Commerce Circle;Madison;AL;35758;USA
email;internet:bob fis-cal com
title:Senior Software Design Engineer
tel;work:356-772-8920 X108
x-mozilla-html:TRUE