Re: Overhead for using gtkmm?

Hi!

In addition to what Paul said, you might take a look here if you are
really worried about memory usage:

http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/api.html

Anyway, you always have to investigate where the perfomance and memory
problems of your application may be. Most of the time, they won't be
related to the toolkit unless you really do much drawing in your
application.

Regards,
Johannes