Overhead for using gtkmm?

Greetings,

There seems to be some problem with the list archives, as I'm sure
this question was asked before, yet I could find nothing in my search.

In any case, I'm interested in writing a project, using some flavor of
GTK for the UI. The question is, what is the overhead I'll have to pay
(most important is memory footprint at runtime) for using gtkmm?
(compared to the same application with a GTK interface, or just
absolute numbers). Is there any way to find this out other than
actually implementing and then running the application?

Thanks.