Treeview and properties.

Hello. I want to use a treeview with a liststore to show Properties of objects I
create at runtime. The ModelColumns has two columns. The first one is always a
Glib::ustring and displays the name of a property for an object. There's no
problem there. But the second column is variable. I can show either an int, a
float, a string or a bool. And I'd like to be able to show all the properties
in the same treeview, namely, with a Name and a Value column in the treeview,
but the Value Column is variable in its type. How could I get this behaoviour?
Thanks in advance.