GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **

Hello all:

I'm starting using gtkmm and first of all I have this problem:

(process:1247): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: gtype.c:2240: initialization assertion failed, use IA__g_type_init() prior to this function

Previously I have been looking for an answer but only found that many others have the problem, but no answers, maybe I can get an answer from you, what is the origin of this problem or the solution to fix it ?

Greetings,

LordFord.