Re: TreeView Design

On 8/31/06, Gareth Foster <earthwormgaz googlemail com> wrote:
> Well, most of the modern frameworks have that kind of generalization. If
> you want to implement something similar you can not do that without having
> your own "Type"s. You have to start from scratch and write the hole
> framework what is not a simple task. Sometimes shared interface is needed
> even for basic types.

Well, okay. If anyone knows otherwise, or has seen a good
implementation of a treeview, that is slightly more simplistic, I'd be
greatful for a link.

Cheers,

Gaz

It seems that half of this conversation has been on-list and half
off-list, and I still don't really understand quite what you're
asking, so I'm a bit confused...

--
jonner