Re: Q: Using 2.5.5-2 with VS .Net?

I don't get this problem when I run my applications built in VS, and
my libatk-1.0.0.dll also doesn't have atk_text_clip_type_get_type, I
don't know if I have the latest gtkmm installed, it's been probably
over a month since I've had a chance to do anything.

Does your application use any other libraries, or have you tried
creating a simple hello world gtkmm application to see if that even
works?