Re: Q: Using 2.5.5-2 with VS .Net?

I'm not sure if there is any documentation out there, but this is what I did.

Created a new empy win32 project.

Enable Run time type information :
Project Properties -> Configuration Properties -> C/C++ -> Language ->
Enable Run-Time Type Info = Yes(/GR)

For gtkmm this will get rid of a lot of (seemingly harmless) warnings
from compiling :
Project Properties -> Configuration Properties -> C/C++ -> Advanced ->
Disable Specific Warnies = 4250

To have it use main instead of WinMain :
Project Properties -> Configuration Properties -> Linker -> Command
Line -> Additional Options = /entry:"mainCRTStartup"

You will need to add the include directories generated by `pkg-config
gtkmm-2.4 --cflags` and all the libs outputted from `pkg-config
gtkmm-2.4 --libs` although you have to rename things properly to work
with VS.Net, like adding .lib to the libs and getting rid of the -I
for the include directories.

That is how I managed to do it. I managed to use gtk+, gtkmm,
libglade, libglademm, gtkglext, and gtkglextmm to work in .Net2003.