Re: Q: Using 2.5.5-2 with VS .Net?

leyland needham said the following at 2005-02-11 22:50 :
I'm not sure if there is any documentation out there, but this is what I did.

Thank you very much. That moved me forward a long way.

To take a simple-ish first step with VS, I am trying to build/run a fairly simple project that works fine under dev-c++.

After following your instuctions, the program builds without errors. But when I run it, I get the following error message:

"The procedure entry point atk_text_clip_type_get_type could not be located in the dynamic link library libatk-1.0.0.dll"

This happens before any visible windows appear on the screen. Do you (or does anyone else) have any idea how to fix this?

  Doc