Re: gtkmm capabilities

Hello!

Indeed, that's what I said: hobby-economy is completely different from business-economy. In businesses, peoples time costs money, so if it takes 4 or 5 days longer to learn gtkmm (compared to Qt), gtkmm is more expensive than Qt is.

I don't know the normal learn curve for such things but I'm sure that for real usage of a toolkit like gtkmm or qt a lot more learning time than just some days is required.

That's I think it's much more (cost) relevant how expensive the development and maintenance of applications using gtkmm or qt is (at least in the long term).

Regards,
Frank