Re: Gtk::Expander and the activate signal

Indeed, my mistake. I got confused by, but obviously the GTK+ docs are a better source of information than the pygtk wrapper.

Thanks for the swift answer.

Murray Cumming wrote:

In fact, the GtkExpander documentation says
The expander widget has an expanded property which can be used to monitor
its expansion state. You should watch this property with a signal
connection as follows:

expander = gtk_expander_new_with_mnemonic ("_More Options");
g_signal_connect (expander, "notify::expanded",
                  G_CALLBACK (expander_callback), NULL);

The C++ equivalent would be

  sigc::mem_fun( yadda yadda )