Timing Problem

Greetings all!

I have an editable cell renderer in a treeview which has a callback slot
connected to its "signal_edited" signal.  The actions taken in this
callback slot depend upon knowing to which widget the cell renderer lost
focus.  Because the cell renderer's callback slot is called prior to the
callback slot (wherein status variables are set) connected to the
"signal_clicked" signal of the widget gaining focus from the cell
renderer, the cell renderer's callback slot doesn't have fresh status data.

Anyone have any ideas on how I can get around this problem?

Bob