Re: [gtkmm] listview: setting textcolor in individual cells in the same column

On Fri, 2003-10-17 at 17:12, Christer Palm wrote:
> Hmm. Yes it wasn't the cut, paste n' run kind of example, but one that
> would actually require you to do some thinking too.

Believe me, i'm not the cpy'npaste kind of person, i've tried several
things. I was just telling you this to show i used your example.
I really love to UNDERSTAND things, but somehow this is confusing.
Ok, enough about my damaged ego :P

Of course i tried do use something like (*row)"red", but that will give
me an compile error.

Ok, i'll try your and Murray answers and will post the results.

Bart