Re: [gtkmm] listview: setting textcolor in individual cells in the same column

Hi,

I've exactly copied an pasted your code, and i can't manage to get it
working. I suppose it's me being stupid, but the whole thing is a bit
confusing to me.

What exactly is myModelColumns.color ? I suppose myModelColumns contains
your columns, but of what type is color?

Maybe i'm very close, but since i don't really understand what i am
doing i can't figure it out.
Isn't there more backgroundinformation available on this stuff? I'd love
to know some more, so i can really understand it.

Bart