Re: [gtkmm] listview: setting textcolor in individual cells in th e same column

JAHOEE ;-) it is working!

I can't say i understand fully what i did, but i come close ;)
I'm a happy man, thanks for all the help guys!

relevant code==============================================
Gtk::TreeViewColumn* naamkolom = get_column(1);
	Gtk::CellRenderer* cell_renderer =
naamkolom->get_first_cell_renderer();
	Gtk::CellRendererText* cell_renderer_text =
dynamic_cast<Gtk::CellRendererText*>(cell_renderer);

	if ( werknemer.status )	row[kolommen.kleur] = "#63AB63";
	else 	row[kolommen.kleur] = "red";
	naamkolom->add_attribute(cell_renderer_text->property_foreground(),
kolommen.kleur);

grtz,
Bart