Re: [gtkmm] pack_start and AttachOptions is still confusing

On Tue, 2002-07-16 at 11:04, Martin Schulze wrote:

> Ah, (*BING*), I didn't read EXPAND_WIDGET from that point of view! Now
> I understand that it's "EXPAND so that the WIDGET eats all the space".
> Clear enough for me. So I have to remove my objections -
> I can also live with:
>
> Gtk::SHRINK
> Gtk::EXPAND_PADDING
> Gtk::EXPAND_WIDGET

I personally like this set of options more than all others, of course if
you really want to change them. I think current enums are good enough.

--
struct Sig {
  string name("     J a r e k   D u k a t     ");

Wyjatkowy serwis randkowy! Przez Siec i SMS!
Wyslij SMS-a o tresci RANDKA na numer 7181. To tylko 1 zl + VAT!
>>> http://link.interia.pl/f1611