Re: [GtkGLExt] GtkGLExt - (cross) building troubles

On 01/15/2010 11:22 PM, Peter Sivak wrote:
Any other ideas?
Check your config.log - It should provide further insights about what might go wrong. My wild guess is your cross-toolchain might be incomplete or miss-configured.

Can you the version of GtkGLExt in git a try?

Your testcase (cross building for mingw32 on Linux) had been amongst the testcases I have recently been testing the git version for on Fedora (Comes with a pretty clean and sufficiently complete linux->mingw32 toolchain).

Ralf