Re: [GtkGLExt] GtkGLExt - (cross) building troubles

John Darrington-4 wrote:

> You have to set the PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR variable to point to the .pc files
> for the
> host architechture.  See the man page for pkg-config
>
> J'

I have set it but nothing changed. It still throws me the error:

    checking for GLIB - version >= 2.0.0... no
    *** Could not run GLIB test program, checking why...
    *** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file config.log
for the
    *** exact error that occured. This usually means GLIB is incorrectly
installed.
    configure: error: GLib 2.0 not found

Here are all the environment variables I have set (I have Windows specific
libraries in the "/windows" folder):

    export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/windows/lib
    export PKG_CONFIG=/windows/bin/pkg-config.exe
    export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/windows/lib/pkgconfig
    export PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/windows/lib/pkgconfig

but still nothing.

Any other ideas?