Re: [GtkGLExt] pygtkglext diff for Debian

On Thu, Dec 21, 2006 at 11:53:35PM -0500, Mitchell Laks wrote:
> [...]
[...]
> I think the questioner is pointing out that pygtkglext
> is not part of the ususal debian distribution archives, and thus
> apt-cache search pygtkglext gives you nothing - not binary or source.
>
> He wants to know - will the creator of the pygtkglext .deb file
>  also distibute the source tarball which includes the diff file?

You are very right. The debian repository does not contain pygtkglext,
only gtkglext packages.  The gtkglext website has a download for a
pygtkglext debian-package, but binary only. The builder of that package
does not respond to email. I am looking for the source that can be used
to build the pygtkglext debian-package.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you,
Frits