Re: [GtkGLExt] pygtkglext diff for Debian

On Sat, Dec 16, 2006 at 05:41:51PM +0100, Philipp Klaus Krause wrote:
> vwf schrieb:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I see on the site that there is a Debian package for pygtkglext. Then
> > there is most  probably a diff file. Does anyone know where I can find
> > this diff file?
> >
> > Thanks
>
> In case you mean the diff from original source to source used for the
> Debian package it should be in the Debin source package.

The original source and the debian diff-file, containing all debian
specific elements, are normally distributed seperately (this is the
debian way).

If anyone knows where know where the debian-specific source is, used to
build the debian package of pygtkglext (python-pygtkglext), please let
me know.