Re: [GtkGLExt] gtkglextmm and gtkmm-2.4

It took me a bit longer, because I had to redo a bunch of my
installation to get all the headers, includes, and pkg-config files
into the same directory, where I wanted them.

Make still tries to look for the .la files, or more specifically
libgobject-2.0.la when compiling.  I can't see anything in the
configure output that triggers a bell but i'll attach the config.log
to  let anyone have a look at it.

Lakin