Re: [GtkGLExt] gtkglextmm and gtkmm-2.4

I ran into problems compiling it in windows, but haven't had too much
time to look into it.

When linking it was looking for a libgobject.la, which was not
available, I know that in *nix those should be available, but should
they come with the gtk version that I'm using for windows development?
 I got the version I use from http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/,
and I'm positive that I got the development zip as well.  The readme
uses the version from dropline.net but he's no longer maintaining that
version.  Any ideas?

Lakin
Ps. (sorry for sending my last email directly to you, rather than the list ).