Re: [GtkGLExt] gtkglextmm and gtkmm-2.4

Hi Lakin,

> When linking it was looking for a libgobject.la, which was not
> available, I know that in *nix those should be available, but should
> they come with the gtk version that I'm using for windows development?

Interesting...those are libtool import archives. The windows
distribution of GTK definitely doesn't come with .la files for any of
the import libraries. I've never actually had that problem, so don't
know what's going on frankly. Can you post the configure output to
this list and may be someone will be able to help you.

> Ps. (sorry for sending my last email directly to you, rather than the list ).

Not a problem at all. I'm the culprit more often actually since I'm
used to pressing the "Reply" button only as opposed to the "Reply All"
button.

Regards,

Alif.

--
"Heaven is the peaceful place on earth...New Zealand."
     -- Alif Wahid.