[GtkGLExt] gtkglextmm and gtkmm-2.4

I just finished trying to get Dev-cpp and friend set up so I could
compile all of my gtkmm/gtkglextmm projects in windows as well.  But
the gtkglextmm binary install packages for windows were only for the
stable release, and they depending on gtkmm-2.2.

I was curious about the development cycles, and procedures that take
place with gtkglextmm and where I could learn more about them.
Especially about creating my own binary packages for my use, from the
source available.

Thanks
Lakin Wecker