Re: [GtkGLExt] GtkGLExt in a Mozilla plug-in

Hi,

We are using GtkGLExt with Firefox and Mozilla(Gtk2 build). This seems to work fine. We use the Xembed protocol which is implemented in gtk with gtkplug. This seems to work well with the current library.

It seems common in the initialisation of the plugin (set_window which does get called multiple times) to check if that routine has been called before and then only to do initialisation operations if it has not been called before.

Our code is done with another layer in between called cmgui. We hope to open source this code shortly however as this is a heavyweight medical imaging software it is involved. www.cmiss.org

If we can help further then let us know,

Yours Sincerely

Shane Blackett
Bioengineering Institute
The University of Auckland