Re: [GtkGLExt] GtkGLExt in a Mozilla plug-in

I would think this approach needs to be applied to many other GObject
based libraries that are dynamically loaded and unloaded. This
approach does have a performance penalty at startup you see, since the
call to g_type_from_name is an expensive one.

alif.

--
"Heaven is the peaceful place on earth...New Zealand."
     -- Alif Wahid.